cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to restrict color format on drilldown selection

Dear All,

we need to fix the color format on selection of perticulars,all the color format will goes of.

eg. if i select sechedule 5 the relavent table is populated then if i click on schedule 5 perticulars all the color format is changes.

with out hordcode the rows is it posible to get first and last rows in the table is bold and not changes if i select further perticulars.

please check the result table. 

Please find attached file for reference.

regards

arun

2 Replies
datanibbler
Champion
Champion

Hi Arun,

do I understand you correctly

- the first and the last row is ALWAYS header and subtotal or something, irrespective of the level of detail?

=> Then you could enhance the expression_properties_font_style with an IF_condition to look for row_#1 and the largest row_no.

Try sth. like

>>> IF((line_id = 1 OR line_ID = 12), '<b>') <<< (assuming you have a field line_id which is just the row_no.)

HTH

DataNibbler

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Nibbler,

Thanks for replay,

we have multiple company and each company has multiple schedule no, each schedule has different no of perticulars,so we cont use if condition for all these combination and row no for multiple schedule in the dimenstion and expression.

please guide how to solve this issue.

we need to identify first and last row of the table and the entire row is to be bold and if i select any perticulars in the table the color format remains same in the table.

thanks

arun