Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siddharthsoam
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

How to restrict the selection in filter pane for only one value

I have a filter pane where I have three dates. I want to choose 1 date at a time . As I have more than 2 dates in the filter pane, when I select alternative it selects the remaining dates. Basically I want the filter pane to go top to down between selections

1 Solution
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not sure, What was the issue. The follow approach may helps you "Remove Y-Axis in sort tab". If not, please explain little more

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
siddharthsoam
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I want to change the color of the pivot data according to the difference between the measures of current selected date and previous selected date. I am using $1 and $ for previous and current selections. It is working well when we have 2 dates , I can select alternative in the filter tab it chose only 1 value. But now as I have more than 2 dates . While comparing 2 particular dates involves 2 minimum selections.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I assume, This may possible. Will you able to provide Mock UP?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

NP, Please mark your response as correct answer