Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siddharthsoam
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

How to restrict the selection in filter pane for only one value

I have a filter pane where I have three dates. I want to choose 1 date at a time . As I have more than 2 dates in the filter pane, when I select alternative it selects the remaining dates. Basically I want the filter pane to go top to down between selections

1 Solution
5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

I am not sure, What was the issue. The follow approach may helps you "Remove Y-Axis in sort tab". If not, please explain little more

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
siddharthsoam
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I want to change the color of the pivot data according to the difference between the measures of current selected date and previous selected date. I am using $1 and $ for previous and current selections. It is working well when we have 2 dates , I can select alternative in the filter tab it chose only 1 value. But now as I have more than 2 dates . While comparing 2 particular dates involves 2 minimum selections.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

I assume, This may possible. Will you able to provide Mock UP?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anil_Babu_Samineni

NP, Please mark your response as correct answer