Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarafamiglietti
Creator
Creator

How to save a graph as an image and display it in the document

Hello all,

All is in the title

Is it possible within Qlikview to capture a graph and to display it in the same document, by clicking on a button?

Let me explain.

My Qlikview document is reloading every 5 minutes.

Users ask me to let the possibility to save on the fly a graph in order to compare old graph with new graph.

Is there a way to easily do this?

Thanks and Regards

Sara

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

See attached solution.

Please adapt path inside macro and inside PICTURE Chart according your environment.

Also have alook at the variables

Aufnahme_2018_06_20_18_03_48_871.gif

hope this helps

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

I don't want to say that's impossible but I think I would try to flag the records ... By the first load of the day the records (from the fact-table) get the flag-value of 1, the next reload 5 minutes later flagged the new records with 2 and so on just adding 1 of the max. flag-value by the next new records.

With this preparing you could use expressions like this to show the n-latest version of the data:

sum({< Flag = {"<=$(=max(Flag)-$(n))"}>} Value)

whereby n could just a fix value of 1,2,... or a variable within an inputbox or maybe a selection from a special field (from a loosen table).

- Marcus

Frank_Hartmann
Master II
Master II

See attached solution.

Please adapt path inside macro and inside PICTURE Chart according your environment.

Also have alook at the variables

Aufnahme_2018_06_20_18_03_48_871.gif

hope this helps

sarafamiglietti
Creator
Creator
Author

Hello,

I adapted the macro like this:

Function ScreenShot

set v=ActiveDocument.Variables("vUser")

getUser = v.GetContent.String

ActiveDocument.GetSheetObject("CH116").ExportBitmapToFile "C:\Users\XXXXX\Pictures\screen"&getUser&".png"

End Function

With vUser = OSUser()

And it works!

Thanks a lot!