Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to set up filters in straight data table?

Dear All,

I’m trying to set up filters for a straight table. Partly because I’m interested in only specific transactions from the entire database and partly due to large data volume (I keep on getting “out of memory” messages). My table has standard columns (date, client, SKU, sales person, value, unit sales price, unit cost etc.). I’m trying to set up the following filters but I cannot figure out where exactly they should be placed in the table / chart set up:

• Data filter – last 7 days only (or this week only). I already have a flag created in script for that but just don’t know where it should be
  • Conditional filter showing only transactions where unit sales price was lower than unit cost
  • Filter showing only top 100 transactions in terms of value (one of the colums).

Your help would be much appreciated

Best regards

Thomas

13 Replies
Nicole-Smith

You'll need to give more details than "it doesn't work".  What are you seeing?  What are you expecting to see?  What expression(s) did you try?

Not applicable
Author

Nicole,

I have uploaded a new sample where I have already typed in my formulas but no result. I would be grateful if you could have a look at it

Also I would be grateful if you could point out how I can set-up a table with a list of top 100 largest transaction last week based on sales value - based on the uploaded sample.

Many thanks

Best regards

T

Nicole-Smith

Have a look at the attached.

Not applicable
Author

works perfectly. Thanks a lot!!!