Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to show y-axes label in vertical format

Hi all,

Below is a template created in Qlik Sense. However I don't know how to make it in Qlikview.

Best Regards,

Alan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

If you are using 'Text in Chart' option on the Presentation tab, you can use 90 degree angle:

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

7 Replies
sunny_talwar

If you are using 'Text in Chart' option on the Presentation tab, you can use 90 degree angle:

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny T.

However I want to add a y-axes label and show it in vertical format, not a chart label.

Best Regards,

Alan

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

I also tried to create a text box and put it next to the y-axes scale bar as an alternative. But my difficulty is how to make it in vertical format.

Best Regards,

Alan

sunny_talwar

I don't see a difference. Can you check if this is what you want:

Capture.PNG

I have attached the sample for you to view as well. The only thing to note here is that you can move the Text in Chart (can be calculated expression as well) to move around to place it anywhere you want. To do that, you need to press Ctrl + Shift and you will see red lines around the text in chart. While still pressing Ctrl + Shift, move your Text in Chart to your desired location (near y-axis) and you are all set.

If this is still not what you are looking for, then please let us know.

Best,

Sunny

c_gilbert
Creator II
Creator II

I don't think there is such thing as a Y-axis label, but the 'Text in Chart' as described by sunindia works in exactly the same way. The 'angle' option is the way to make it vertical (either 90 or -90, depending on which way you want it to face)

You can also put code, as well as text using the 'Text in Chart'.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Sunny, I got it.

sunny_talwar

Awesome