Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III

How to sum over the month in the backend

Dear Qlik,

PFA sample QVW.

How to do sum calculation in the backend. The values should be changed in the front end like Data as shown in the  Pivot Table.

Thanks

KUMAR

13 Replies
rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Dear Sunny,

Other wise can i use this in text object to count of drivers whose score is less than 20,

in other text object count whose score is in between 20 and 50 and above 50 count.

=count(distinct ((sum([HB Count])+sum([OVSD Count])+sum([CD Count])+sum([HA Count]) )/ sum([Kms Travelled]) *1000) <=20))

((sum([HB Count])+sum([OVSD Count])+sum([CD Count])+sum([HA Count]) )/ sum([Kms Travelled]) *1000) >20 and

((sum([HB Count])+sum([OVSD Count])+sum([CD Count])+sum([HA Count]) )/ sum([Kms Travelled]) *1000) <=50,

((sum([HB Count])+sum([OVSD Count])+sum([CD Count])+sum([HA Count]) )/ sum([Kms Travelled]) *1000) >50,

sunny_talwar

I will check and get back to you...

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks Sunny. Hope will get it. thanks for your help.

rkpatelqlikview
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny,

Please let me know if you want more information. Please find the attached actual qvw.

I need to show the count of drivers, those are in Green, Yellow, Red and all count.