Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I need to sort elements from a Dimension in a pivot table.

I need to sort elements from a Dimension in a pivot table.

Here is the example expression which i tried in the qlik sense :

if(MATCH(Column_ID1,1,2)>=1 and MATCH(Column_ID2,'V/O')= 0,'V + R', as 1

if( MATCH(Column_ID1,3,4,5)>=1 and ((MATCH(Column_ID2,'V/O')= 1 and MATCH(Column_ID3,'D')= 1) or (MATCH(Column_ID2,'R')=1)),'V/R Days 1-3', as 2

if(MATCH(Column_ID1,6,7,8,9)>=1 and MATCH(Column_ID2,'R')= 1 ,'VR Days 4-7', as 3

if((MATCH(Column_ID1,1,2,3,4,5)=0 and MATCH(Column_ID2,'V/O')= 1 and MATCH(Column_ID3,'D')= 1 ) or

(MATCH(Column_ID1,1,2)=0 and MATCH(Column_ID2,'V/O')=1 and (MATCH(Column_ID3,'D')= 0 OR ISNULL(Column_ID3)))

,'VR 4-35 + A 1-35', as 4

if(MATCH(Column_ID1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9)=0 and MATCH(Column_ID2,'R')= 1 ,'VR Days 8-35' as 5 )))))

I need to get in the same order which is present in the expression : a. V + R

b. V/R Days 1-3

c. VR Days 4-7

d. VR 4-35 + A 1-35

e. VR Days 8-35  and need to sort on ID as alias names

Please help in this.

2 Replies
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Varun,

Can you write the same Expression in in Number tab and select the first Dimension(and select Expression radio button copy paste your expression here) so that this Dim will sort depends on the Expression.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rama Sai ,

This Script am using in Qlik sense not in Qlik View.

Please if you have any idea in Qlik sense let me know.

Thanks in advance.