Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobbydave
Creator III
Creator III

I think I should be using ApplyMap?

So ...

I have an Scorecard excel file with ColumnName, Column2, Column3, Value

In another excel file, I have 2 tabs, CompletenessFlag and ActField which have ColumnA and ColumnB and then Column X and Column Z respectively.

So  I want to

• Look at  ColumnName in my Nulls excel file, take value 1 and then
  • in my other excel file, in the CompletenessFlag tab, Iterate each field of ColumnA and check to see if if the value I have from  field 1 equals the value of ColumnA from the CompletenessFlag
    • if it doesnt, exit and go to value 2 of Column Name in Nulls
  • If this value does match, then go to ActField tab, check to see if ColumnX matches also with the previous values that we collected and ALSO that columnZ = 'y'
    • if it doesnt, exit and go to value 2 of Column Name in Nulls.

So if you can imagine, in Column Name in my Nulls table, I want to check to see if Column Name = Scorecard, it will then check CompletenessFlag tabe and see if Column Name = Scorecard, if its not, go back to Nulls, and go to the next field and go with the next value. If it does equal Scorecard, then check then next Act_Materialfields tab, is scorecard here? Yes ... but is Score= 'Y'? It is?, Perfect, go back to Nulls and take the value of Count Non-Nulls.

Act_Materialfields_Map:

Mapping

Load

[Table Name] ,

[Column Name]

FROM

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Act_MaterialFields);

CompletenessFlag_Map:

Mapping

LOAD 

[Column Name],

Score

FROM

(ooxml, embedded labels, table is CompletenessFlag);

Nulls:

LOAD

Country & '-' & NULLS_Date as %Nulls_Detail,

Country  as Nulls.Country,

[Table Name],

[Column Name],

[Count Null],

[Count non-Null],

ApplyMap('Act_Materialfields_Map', [Table Name], 'error') as [Act_Column_Name] ,  

ApplyMap('CompletenessFlag_Map', [Column Name], 'error') as Comp_Column_Name,

NULLS_Date,

NULLS_Country_Code

FROM

(qvd);

Any help appreciated

0 Replies