Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I want to show the information below the org chart(by using extension object) by clicking on the child

Hi All,

I have created Org Chart with the help of extension object successfully. Now I have a parent and multiple child nodes. When I click on + sign(Product+) I am able to see the desired information(As I set in dimensions). Now my questions is:

1) Suppose I want to show some long information, Is there any way to increase the size of the popup where I am displaying the information?

2) I want to show the same information just below the Org Chart by clicking on child node. Information must be related to the same node which I click as I see after clicking on + sign.

Can I do this with the help of using a Text box just below the Org Chart and write the condition there? Or any other logic?

Please help me.

Regards

Pushkar

3 Replies
vikasmahajan

you can use Re: Creating hierarchy in data column

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vikas,

I already have created hierarchy, that's why I have all the hierarchy in a column and I am using that column in Qlikview Extension object called Org chart. Now I have proper Org Chart, If I click on the child node's + sign its display me the dimensions which I gave in chart. Now question is that I want to show the same information into a text box right below this chart when I click on that node(Not + sign this time).

I have create one text box and gave multiple fields like ='Field1: ' &Product&'\n'&'Field2: '&Amount

Now the problem is that i am getting the desired results by clicking on some child nodes while not on the other nodes.

Regards

Pushkar

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi all,

I have built the org chart successfully, but the features users are requestiong are drill down options in the chart.

The chart should only display first 2 levels and then as you drill down the next levels should be displayed with additional filters, Is this feasible in orgchart V3 ? if anyone had done this can you shre the sample code.

Regards,