Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karthik_vp
Contributor
Contributor

If App reloads in weekday, the data in the app should show upto reload date-3

Hi All,

I have a scenario which client requested is mentioned below. Please help me on this.

I have an application which having 30 days rolling data. (which means it has last 30 days data).

When the application reloads in weekdays, the data should show upto Reload date -3, same if the application reloads in weekend, the data should show till Reload date -4.

For example, if the application reloads on Friday, the data should show till last Tuesday.

Same if the application reloads on Sunday the data should show till last Thursday. 

Can anyone help me on this scenario?

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards,

Karthik VP

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

weekday function returns 5,6 for saturday and sunday. you can use condition on that to filter the data. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.0/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Scripting/DateAndTimeFunctions/weekday....

Learning never stops.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PrashantSangle

do you have any date which suggest that data is till what date???

Regards,
Prashant Sangle
Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
karthik_vp
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Prashant,
Thanks for quick response...
If the app reloads on 03/22/2019(Friday- which is a weekday), the data should show till 03/19/2019 (Tuesday).
Regards,
Karthik VP
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

weekday function returns 5,6 for saturday and sunday. you can use condition on that to filter the data. 

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/3.0/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Scripting/DateAndTimeFunctions/weekday....

Learning never stops.
karthik_vp
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks to all who has responded immediately.... The issue got resolved..... Thanks once again...