Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

=If(vSheetVisible =1, 2,3) May i know 1 ref to what ?

Hi All

I know 3 ref to go to vSheetVisible = 3 , But i know what is 1 ref to what ?

=If(vSheetVisible =1, 2,3) 

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi Paul,

vSheetVisible is possibly a variable which gets value assigned by a trigger like clicking a button or so. That is, if you click a certain button, it could set this variable value to 1 or 2 or .... (again presumably). And there would be a condition ('Show Sheet') for making a sheet visible or hidden using the same variable.  

If you are finding this expression in action trigger for button - it means - if the variable value already set to '1' then set it to '2' else '3'.  Hope this  gives some idea.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi Paul, can you further explain what are you trying? Is this a button to redirect? With which conditions?

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

I am using bottom to re-direct to go to certain page.

Paul
rubenmarin

Still not clear, can you upload a sample?

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Hi Paul,

vSheetVisible is possibly a variable which gets value assigned by a trigger like clicking a button or so. That is, if you click a certain button, it could set this variable value to 1 or 2 or .... (again presumably). And there would be a condition ('Show Sheet') for making a sheet visible or hidden using the same variable.  

If you are finding this expression in action trigger for button - it means - if the variable value already set to '1' then set it to '2' else '3'.  Hope this  gives some idea.

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Sir

If i want to go to 8 , i just need to enter 0,0,8 and go there. and i am not able to remove the first 2 zero.

If(vSheetVisible =0,0,8)

Paul