Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VadimCosman1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Images from Load script

Hi dear community,

I am facing a problem:

I have a table with trucks, each truck has an image, which I load in in the load script

VadimCosman1_0-1647421756487.png

Initially I had problems with displaying the pictures locally, so I had to change (according to THIS ) the value of the variable AllowGeneralAccessToImagesThroughURL to 2 and now I can see it, even in the web view:

VadimCosman1_1-1647421961022.png

But when I move my solution to the server, I see only the URLs, and not the pictures as above, although the value of that variable was changed to 2 also.

VadimCosman1_2-1647422041597.png

Any ideas what should I do to fix it?

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

There are two options you will need to do. The second option is what I always try to use. 

1.  Create a Virtual folder on your web server put the images in it. Then change the addresses to URLs.

2. Use "Bundle Load" this article will have more information and a sample.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-use-Info-Load-vs-Bundle-Load-QlikView/ta-p/1710373

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

There are two options you will need to do. The second option is what I always try to use. 

1.  Create a Virtual folder on your web server put the images in it. Then change the addresses to URLs.

2. Use "Bundle Load" this article will have more information and a sample.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/How-to-use-Info-Load-vs-Bundle-Load-QlikView/ta-p/1710373

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
VadimCosman1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi dear Bill, 

Thank you very much for your answer 🙂 

What worked for me was:
1. Creating a folder on the server

2. Change the value of AllowGeneralAccessToImagesThroughURL to 2

3. Check 5 times if the path is a correct one.

There was no need of Bundle Load, so I didn't try it, maybe it works, but I didn't try it.