Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Input Box using Inline Tables

Hi all,

In my Qlikview Application I'm using input boxes for dropdown navigation that's present on every sheet in the application. All the sheets are correctly displayed in the input box dropdown, but when I choose one of the options, they're taking me to the wrong sheet. I double checked to make sure the Sheet IDs are correct and they are.

In Input Box Properties -> Constraints I have the Listed Values checked and used this as my expression:

=concat([SalesSheets], ',')

My inline table below

SalesSheets:

LOAD * INLINE [

SalesSheets, SheetID1

1.Option 1, SH24

2.Option 2, SH09

3.Option 3, SH14

4.Option 4, SH17

5.Option 5, SH25

6.Option 6, SH05

7.Option 7, SH54

8.Option 8, SH55

];

Does anyone know how this can be fixed?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Sean

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sean ,

Can you clarify me onething ,

do u want to navigate between 30 sheets or 1 of 3 segments ?

if it is one do your dropdown has to be visible upto your segment or 30+ sheets at once or by segments ?

thanks

Meher 

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Actually when you select it is moving to another sheet based on the multibox selection but there were no objects in the sheet you were not able to identify the same.

Now i added some text objects in each sheet so you can see you are navingating to different sheets.

To see all the available sheets in the app go to Menu - Settings -> Document Properties - > Sheets tab.

Please see the attached sample.

Cheers.