Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is IE 11 compatible to older version of Qlikview?

Is IE 11 compatible to older version of Qlikview? I have Qlikview 11 SR1 installed in my QV server. I was using IE 9 till recently and had no issues. But now have upgraded to IE11 and facing issues with Calendar objects. What could be the reason? what is the solution other than upgrading the QV version in server (coz its a client server)?

4 Replies
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi,

Probably they are not. Check the release notes PDF for the QlikView version you are running and there you have all the system requirements and supported browsers and operaing systems.

Miguel

Not applicable
Author

Any solution other than upgrading the QV version in server? Can installing latest IE plugin will help as I have no issues while viewing in Full Browser Version

Not applicable
Author

I'm sure they updated the calendar object with one of the later SR's - certainly, I'm having no issues on latest release on server and desktop.

If in doubt - rollback if possible, if not, update to very latest versions.

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Definitely, QlikView IE Plugin will help to visualize every object in a QVW application as if you were using QlikView Desktop (the Plugin is the "thin" version of Desktop actually).

However, there are other network considerations you may take into account if you are going to roll out QlikView Plugin (compatible IE versions, need to install locally in every computer, etc.)

Miguel