Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karim_Khan
Creator III
Creator III

Is QlikView connection is compatible with Hadoop Big Data(Amazon RedShift)

Hi QlikViewers,

Hope you all are doing well I don't know whether i am asking the right(silly) question.Because I have try each and every attempt to make the successful connection between our best QlikView tool and Amazon red Shift Big Data.Connection is done successfully data is also getting fetched/pull from database.Even I have checked the logs also all is working well except connection is not getting terminated neither through Exit Script() command nor through Disconnect() command QVD is also getting created..

Now I have one doubt is our qlikview is compatible to make the connection and termination of connection with Hadoop Big Data(Amazon RedShift).I am using QlikView Developer version.I have already had many discussion with our qlikview experts and community members.So I need one last not least conclusion of all QlikViewers.So I can communicate the same to my client for any alternate solution.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

KK

swuehlrbecherjaganNeetu_SinghMRKachhiaIMPAvinashelitesunindiahicJohnWvikasmahajan

Resource LibraryNew to QlikViewQlikView SupportBlogsQlikViewCommunity InformationApp Development

KK
17 Replies
rbecher
MVP
MVP

So, it's clear then why it might look like nothing happens after 10 rows are retrieved:

it's still loading all data until the end of table is reached.

Astrato.io Head of R&D
swuehl
MVP
MVP

That's a good point, but would this explain that the QVD gets written?

I also noticed a

SET ErrorMode=0;

statement in the script, so it might be good to set error mode back to 1 and check for any errors popping up.

Karim_Khan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

But Ralf I can achieve the same through debugger also na?

KK
rbecher
MVP
MVP

I already offered you help directy, don't know what else to say here..

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Karim_Khan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

K I got the point and thanks again for helping me

KK
Karim_Khan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Finally got the answer.

KK
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Experienced members are golden. Noone beats them.

Karim_Khan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

You are right OLD is GOLD

KK