Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
veeranj
Creator II
Creator II

Is it possible to access two sheets of same dashboards at the same time ?

I have a dashboard having Sheets named as SH01  and SH02.

Both sheets are having different set of data.

User wants to access the TWO sheets directly with a link . So I added this syntax at the end of the link

&SHEET=SH01

&SHEET=SH02  and gave two different links.

when i tried to access both the links,let's say, SH01 link in one tab and SHO2 link in another tab and when i am active on SH01  TAB  and shifts to SH02 TAB,.....--> I COULD SEE THAT SH01 TAB gets active .

Can't we access it as two separate links/Tabs independently ?

any ideas ,please?

Thanks,

Anjee

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
dapostolopoylos
Creator III
Creator III

Accessing a QlikView document either from Access Point or a direct link takes you to the Sheet that was active the last time the document was saved so i guess that accessing a different Sheet than the last saved is out of the question, at least to my knowledge...

Father/Husband/BI Developer

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dapostolopoylos
Creator III
Creator III

Accessing a QlikView document either from Access Point or a direct link takes you to the Sheet that was active the last time the document was saved so i guess that accessing a different Sheet than the last saved is out of the question, at least to my knowledge...

Father/Husband/BI Developer
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@dapostolopoylos is correct, opening the different sheets in the same web browser instance will cause the tabs to flip to the last viewed image when clicking back in the other tab, things should hold unless the click though, so if they bring up the one and then do a new tab and bring up the other and they do not click back in the first one, it should hold where it was, but clicking will reset that one to the 2nd one opened, and that is by design.  If you were to use different web browsers it might work, but then you have an issue with the CALs potentially, which I would not recommend doing.  I would say the best alternative would be for the user or the developer to create a new sheet with both sets of objects in this case is the only thing of which I can think.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.