Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III

Is there a way i can show the latest 3 months in the chart properties?

Is there a way i can show the latest 3 months in the chart properties?

(Most Recent)

There are options for the first, largest and smallest

The month field is DEC_Month

7 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

In the dimension limit tab - Restrict..Show Only->Largest/Smallest -> define your number (3 here)

aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

To show the latest months

Only the newest months, (most recent)

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be use expression, Something like below to show only 3 months which is latest one

Sum({<DEC_Month = {">=$(=AddMonths(Max(DEC_Month), -3)) <$(=Max(DEC_Month))"}>} Sales)

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Does not work, Not as a variable

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Are you replying to me? Or for Tresesco. Any way, If your question is relevant to expectation then my expression should work in front end. If question was different then i apologies for that

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
aaronnayan
Creator III
Creator III
Author

HI Anil

Very sorry but that does not work

It shows 4 months

Is there anyway i can get the top 3 selling months for the "sales assistant"_ "BOB"

Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be look FirstSortedValue()