Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue with total percentage in stacked bar chart

Hi,

I'm having issue with one of my chart when I'm showing it in %.

If you see the legend is showing 6 values but the chart shows only two. And even the percentage in the chart is not matching even for those two as well.

We are having the issue because records are in multiple buckets.

I mean the individual record has a value in ACH as well as in other FMX as well on a particular day,

Exp:

sum({<Year=,TRANSACTION_DATE={'>=$(=Monthstart(AddMonths(max(TRANSACTION_DATE),-15)))'}>} NTPV_AMT) /

sum({<Year=,TRANSACTION_DATE={'>=$(=Monthstart(AddMonths(max(TRANSACTION_DATE),-15)))'}>} TOTAL <Month> NTPV_AMT)

Thanks for all the help.

Regards,

Sachin

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You are using a Date dimension in your chart, not a Month dimension:

TOTAL <Month>

View solution in original post

6 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

You are using a Date dimension in your chart, not a Month dimension:

TOTAL <Month>

sunny_talwar

Is it possible for you to share a sample Sachin?

Not applicable
Author

Sorry about that Stefan, it was a typo, but even  with TRANSACTION_DATE I'm getting the same value.

sum({<Year=,TRANSACTION_DATE={'>=$(=Monthstart(AddMonths(max(TRANSACTION_DATE),-15)))'}>} NTPV_AMT) /

sum({<Year=,TRANSACTION_DATE={'>=$(=Monthstart(AddMonths(max(TRANSACTION_DATE),-15)))'}>} TOTAL <TRANSACTION_DATE> NTPV_AMT)

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Did you try to change your chart as straight table and check the value? It may be very small value..

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny

Sent you the sample in a separate thread.

Thanks for all the help.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Settu,

I did that too, but the values are not that small and secondly if you see the numbers are not suming up as well.