Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinath_j
Contributor II
Contributor II

Issue

Hi all ,

I have one issue in my dashboard i.e if i open my dashboard the data is not matching with my source file.after reloading its matching .

Can anyone tell what could be the reason for this?

The same issue coming all time when i open my dashboard .

Regards,

Sri

10 Replies
avinashelite

Hi Srinath,

The Qlikview dashboard has to get refreshed or reloaded from time to time in order to match the records in database.

For this we have qlikview schedulers , based on the frequency we define the scheduler will refresh the dashboards and data will get updated to the dashboard.

In your case that dashboard is showing the old data i.e is why its not matching with DB and once you refresh it will update the data and hence you getting rite count.

srinath_j
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Avinash, what u r saying is right.But i m not loading from database.i m loading data from QVD.

avinashelite

even qvd's need to be refreshed rite!!

hariprasadqv
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Use scheduler in document properties for reloading fresh data or you can do it through publisher.

hariprasadqv
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Avinash view is right. First reload the QVD generator(qvw file which you are using for generating QVDs). Then reload your dashboard.

hariprasadqv
Creator III
Creator III

If your concern is about reloading. Then you can do it with button action,macros and even with Microsoft Batch file.

srinath_j
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

see what exacly i m saying is ,i m adding any data in dashborad .i m simply opening app and testing it.

if open that it is showing

Ex Total: 2000        Sub:300 But i want 2500 ,400 as per QVD  .after reading every time it is getting right Data and i m saving it.if i open same issue.

Note:

1) if i m adding data means should get more records right.i m not doing that.simply i m reading that app and saving it.

avinashelite

OK got your issue, can you please share your app

Not applicable

Hi Srinath,

Yes, i agree with avinash.

We have refresh our data that as Qvd's .

Ramya.