Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcservicios
Contributor
Contributor

Last prices before date

Hello, I need help for a sales report.

This report is an example to explain my problem.

I have some products that are sold and others that are bought. They are not the same product. For example when I buy beer, I buy a barrel, but when I sell beer, I sell a jug. They are different product codes. I have a table to relate both products.

The report gives me the sales between the 2 selection dates, and what I need to find the price at which a product was purchased before the selected dates.

In the example, in May I sold 7 beer jar, but the last barrel of beer I bought in March and I need to get that price. I managed to get the date of the last purchase, but I can't get the price. In the example the price should be 45. And if I choose february the price should be 40.

Any help will be appreciated

10 Replies
pcservicios
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi Mayil, I don't know what happend. 

I have downloaded your file and everything works fine. But in mine I copy the same formula and it doesn't work. I do not get it.
I have also tried to copy the table from one report to another and the data does not come out :-(.

It is very rare. I'm going to make up what's going on. Thank you very much for your help