Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Limiting the results

Hi!

I have a case like this:

I have users who are supposed to send logs every day to our servers. From that log send information I wan't to make some analysis, so that I wan't to only see the users who have sent data 75% of the period that have been selected in the timeline.

So if there are users mike and jim. And I have selected period of 10 days in selections. Mike has been sending logs 5 days out of 10 and Jim has been sending logs 8 days out of 10. Then I would have a box where I can put the percentage. when I insert the percentage value, for example 75%, then it will show only the Jim in the resultset.

Thanks for the answers..

2 Replies
Not applicable
Author

In a chart with User as a dimension, an expression similar to the following would display the percentage of days: count(DISTINCT Day)/count(DISTINCT TOTAL Day)

yblake
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

To display "days coverage" %, add an expression in a simple tab per user :

count(distinct if(aggr( count(DAYS), USER)>0,DAYS,Null())) / Count(distinct DAYS)

this coverage rate will follow other selections. (depending on your model, the distinct clauses may be optionals.