Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
didierodayo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Line Chart for timestamp

Hello Everyone,

I need some help figuring this out. in the below, when a patient attends the doctor the patient gets paid (Payment_claimed) if the Injury_Code is equal to 20.

using A line Chart (feel free to suggest something else) I would like to show the Patient's attendance and highlight where the Patient made a claim but didn't attend the doctor.

we know if the patient attended when the Doctor_Invoice_Date is not null. The Excel File is attached

I appreciate any help/idea

Regards

sample.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Hi Didier,

I would probably just use a pivot chart and use color expressions for your appointment counts.  This way you can group all the patient IDs in to buckets and then sub group their appointment dates within that.

You seem to have 3 main scenarios to be concerned with based on your data: 1) Did not attend and claimed  2)  Did attend and claimed but wasn't a code 20  3) All others.  You could expand that to include several other scenarios and would just need to add additional 'if statements' to cover them.  However, based on the three above I created this quick chart to give an example.

Red for those that didn't attend and claimed

Cyan for those that did attend and claimed but wasn't a code 20

Blue for all others

Hope this helps!

Rick

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable

Hi Didier,

I would probably just use a pivot chart and use color expressions for your appointment counts.  This way you can group all the patient IDs in to buckets and then sub group their appointment dates within that.

You seem to have 3 main scenarios to be concerned with based on your data: 1) Did not attend and claimed  2)  Did attend and claimed but wasn't a code 20  3) All others.  You could expand that to include several other scenarios and would just need to add additional 'if statements' to cover them.  However, based on the three above I created this quick chart to give an example.

Red for those that didn't attend and claimed

Cyan for those that did attend and claimed but wasn't a code 20

Blue for all others

Hope this helps!

Rick

vikramv
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Check the attached file...

didierodayo
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Thanks so much everyone ,I am going to start testing all your ideas and will mark them off.

Regards

Didier