Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Linking of Charts

Hi ,

I am new bee to Qlikview , i am working on the  Table charts , we have a requirement of Pulling all the stats on the Table chart digging further on them based on user preference.

So when we click  on any of the Value of the particular column in the Portrayed table chart , that click should map me to a fresh page which shows the complete statistics referring to that value .

Can someone please help me on that anonymous

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Rob, Let me try this and keep u posted .

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rob ,

My sheet is straight table so i can give only one expression in the General tab.

so i cannot specify for each feed .

Can you suggest me exactly what to be put by quoting me a sample syntax based on my requirement .

Let me know if i need to put anuy thing

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rob ,

Or else i ll be fine for swtching on to a new tab as well when cliking on value of the column (Ex Feed name )

I am unbale to set the Triggers for that ,

Can u let me know the Steps how to add a triggers / actions for the values in the columns to trigger a new sheet .

Else

The steps like how to set the view in the same page using my values ,if u can send me the steps it can be help ful

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Can you open the example I uploaded? You don't need to test each FEED, just the count(DISTINCT FEED_NAME)

-Rob