Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
knightwriter
Creator III
Creator III

List Box Properties query: Two Years data

Hi All,

I originally had list box properties to pull 2015 data only. I want it now to show 2015 or 2016 depending on what Year filter is selected. I have used the below script with the bold being the 2015 information to  be included but the result does not seem correct to me.

Any suggestions? Or any way I can reduce the below ?

=Num (Count(Distinct If([Company.Car Order]='Ford' AND [Status]='Completed' AND InYear([Completed Date], Today(), 0) or InYear([Completed Date], Today(), -1), [Id], )), '###,###')

Many thanks.

15 Replies
knightwriter
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Sunny,

Removed the extra ( but still no luck. Could it be do it with the last Max(Year) part?

sunny_talwar

Can you share the screenshot for the whole expression. Also do you have a field named Year (check for the exact case match Year vs. YEAR)

knightwriter
Creator III
Creator III
Author

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Remove the comma in the end

>}[Activity Id])

And closed square bracket ']' missing in max activity date..

knightwriter
Creator III
Creator III
Author

still no luck!

Maybe better to rethink.

I am trying to split # of activities by quarter and depending on year the user has selected........

sunny_talwar

I would also check if the field name is Year or Activity.Year or some other variation because that is where the expressions seems to be going wrong from.