Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rfosterr
Contributor II
Contributor II

List Members of a Set

I have created the number of joiners, leavers, and stayers using set analysis functions. I would now like to display the members of each set... the accounts that now meet the set criteria but did not in the previous period (joiners), the accounts that met the set criteria in the previous period but not the current (leavers), and those that met the set criteria in both periods (stayers). I am probably making this more difficult than it is. I simply want to display the account numbers under each category. A table box labeled "Joiners" containing only the joiners, another table box labeled "Leavers" con containing only the leavers, and lastly a table box labeled "Stayers" containing the stayers. I can accomplish this by adding the account dimension and the appropriate measure (such as joiners) into the table box but the measure does not provide any useful information (it is 1 for each account).

For example, the number of joiners is calculated as

Count(DISTINCT {<[Acct] = p({$<[Report_Date] = {"$(=Max([Report_Date]))"}>} Acct) -

p({$<[Report_Date]={"$(=Min([Report_Date]))"}>} Acct)>} Acct)

I have attached the xls data source and a sample app.

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Check the attached.... used a calculated dimension

View solution in original post

1 Reply
sunny_talwar

Check the attached.... used a calculated dimension