Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tigerfan81
Contributor
Contributor

Master Calendar

I have loaded the Master Calendar. The data file loaded only indicates week ending dates which are each Friday.

In the attached example, I have a multi-box to select desired date/dates. My question is how to get the selection box to only indicate the Friday week ending dates rather than all dates.

Thanks in advance for any help....

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Two possible solutions. The second is the better one:

• If you want to stay with the Cookbook library routine, add a field to your Master Calendar that calculates the week ending date from the date in each row. Show this field on the sheet.
  • If not, create your own Master Calendar by determining first and last Fridays from your SQL SELECT result and creating a list by AUTOGENERATING rows and adding (RowNo()-1)*7 days to the starting Friday until you reach the last Friday.

There are lots of Master Calendar examples available for download and testing in the community.

Peter

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Two possible solutions. The second is the better one:

• If you want to stay with the Cookbook library routine, add a field to your Master Calendar that calculates the week ending date from the date in each row. Show this field on the sheet.
  • If not, create your own Master Calendar by determining first and last Fridays from your SQL SELECT result and creating a list by AUTOGENERATING rows and adding (RowNo()-1)*7 days to the starting Friday until you reach the last Friday.

There are lots of Master Calendar examples available for download and testing in the community.

Peter

tigerfan81
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks for your help....