Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
syedmazhar
Contributor III
Contributor III

Max of Month for current and Previous year

Hi All,

Requirement: I need to pull two different date column in my dashboard and we have to give a toggle button for the two date in dashboard.(Spend date and Claim Date).

for Spend date i have filtered the date in Qlik view script to pull only two years data(example: FY19 and FY20 ). But my claim date column has values from 2008 till 2022 and my requirement is to show only 2019 and 2020 data only from claim date as the claim date has feature and past date values. Since i have all the 12 months data for 2019 and 2020 has values till march 2020 i need to show the YTD comparison in on of the chart i.e for FY20 i have  date from sept2019 to march 2020 then i need to show the FY19 data also from sept2018 till march2019.

Note: Fiscal year is from Sept to Aug.

Example:

1.i have spent $10 in Jan 2019 and claim date is Oct 2019.(This need to shown in FY20)

2.I have spent $20 in Feb 2019 and Claim date is Jan 2021.(This needs to be excluded when i tap on claim date button but this values should be shown when i tap on spend date in dashboard).

Please let me know for any further questions.

Thank in Advance. 

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

I think I would recommend attaching what you have thus far as far as an application, as I suspect that is why you have not received anything as yet, folks need to see what you are trying to do that way to make better sense of things.  You can try to further clarify the use case, but generally what folks want to see in these type of posts is your base data and your expected output, so they can try to offer up suggestions on who to go about things, so if you can do that, I expect you may get some responses at that point.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.