Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Min or Max of a calculated expression

Hello,

I have been struggling too long so I ask for your kind help.

My goal is to fill in a variable with the max of the following expression. I need to get a single value at the end.

I have a table with 2 columns

dimension: it'a cyclical group with the first dimension equal to Jour=Date(date_occ-(year(date_occ)-v_AnneeRef)*364,'DD/MM/YY')

It is used to compare equivalent day between different years. A monday with a monday A tuesday with a tuesday etc

So I have several date_occ already aggregated under each "jour"

Expressions:

Demande: =($(vExpr_nombrededemandes))/count(DISTINCT{$< statut_option= , statut_affaire={"*"}> } ANNEE_OCCUPATION)

vExpr_nombrededemandes= (Count({$< libel_segment={"*"}-{'Salles expos/orgas'}-{'Autres'}, statut_option= , statut_affaire={"*"}-{'IMMOBIL'}>}  DISTINCT mot_directeur) )

DATA.PNG

Thanks a lot

26 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I identified the issue. but don't know how to solve.

My problem is that when I filter  on "statut_affaire", my MIN goes from 0 to 0,5 even if the min average should be 0 as it appears on the 2016-12-30.

Min= (Min(TOTAL Aggr(($(vExpr_Nombrededevisés)/(count(DISTINCT{$< statut_option= , statut_affaire={"*"}> } ANNEE_OCCUPATION))), [date_occ_equiv_2017])))

vExpr_Nombrededevisés= (count(  {$< statut_affaire={"*"}-{'IMMOBIL'}, statut_option= ,libel_segment={"*"}-{'Salles expos/orgas'}-{'Autres'}, numero_dernier_devis={'*'}-{'0'} >}  DISTINCT mot_directeur) )

average devisés= $(vExpr_Nombrededevisés)/$(VExpr_nombreannée)

VExpr_nombreannée= (count(DISTINCT {$< statut_option= , statut_affaire={"*"}> } ANNEE_OCCUPATION ))

with a filter on statut_affaire

bug.PNG

without a filter

bug2.PNG

thanks

sunny_talwar

Try adding this to your outer aggregation

(Min({$< statut_option= , statut_affaire={"*"}>} TOTAL Aggr(($(vExpr_Nombrededevisés)/(count(DISTINCT{$< statut_option= , statut_affaire={"*"}> } ANNEE_OCCUPATION))), [date_occ_equiv_2017])))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

OK

You are the boss!!

As far as now, everything is okay it answers my need!

I might need some help later, but it will be on an other topic!!

THANKS

sunny_talwar

Super awesome!!

Please close this thread by marking the correct and any helpful responses.

Best,

Sunny

sunny_talwar

Why 'Assumed Answer' my friend? I thought we do have a correct and so many helpful responses on this post... isn't it?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Because I only found this possibility. How can I close?