Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Minimum with aggr

Using a formula

SUM(

Aggr(COUNT({$<id_monitoring={'4_1'}>}DISTINCT Timestamp_of_filling), id_period,id_target,id_user,id_shop, Date)

)

I get needed numbers how many times 4_1 was filled during each day, in each shop, by each user.

Using a formula

SUM(

Rangemin(

Rangemax(

Aggr(COUNT({$<id_monitoring={'4_1'}>}DISTINCT Timestamp_of_filling), id_period,id_target,id_user,id_shop, Date)

0)

Rangemax(

Aggr(COUNT({$<id_monitoring={'4_2'}>}DISTINCT Timestamp_of_filling), id_period,id_target,id_user,id_shop, Date)

0)

)

)

I get the minor number of filling 4_1 and 4_2.

But how can I get the minimum number of filling many monitorings: 4_1, 4_2, 4_3, ..... 4_n on each day, in each shop, by each user using more suitable formula?

2 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Maybe by using id_monitoring as an advanced aggregation (aggr() function) dimension?

Not applicable
Author

But if I put as en expression such a code:

MIN(Aggr(COUNT(DISTINCT Timestamp_of_filling),id_user,id_shop, Date, id_monitoring))

is Straight Table with Dimensions: id_period,id_target

I will get the smallest number of filling any monitoring during any day in the period.

This result is still not good. I need the minor number of filling any monitoring during each day in the period.

And next to sum up this the smallest numbers from each day - one number from each day in the period.

Thanks for response, but I still need help.