Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Missing bar plot when using island

Dear all,

I am using a data island for plotting multiple KPIs. However, for a certain dimension it does not work and I do not get the mistake.

In case I am not using an island it works out.

See attached for the example.

Many thanks!

14 Replies
sunny_talwar

I see the problem. You need to clear out selection in Company field in your alternate state... See attached now

Not applicable
Author

Ok thanks!

Can you set this by default somehow?

There is one problem that seems to come from this in my original document. However, I cannoted reproduce it in the attached examples....

When I try to apply the alternate state adjustment, depending on the selection, some KPIs are not display. Sometimes missing for certain companies and so on... Unfortunately, I cannot upload that file. Any suggestions where to look at?

sunny_talwar

Yes, this should be the default. The problem is when we create alternate state for the first time, it carry overs the selection from default state to the alternate state. But once the selections are removed, they will not carry over. So you are good with that regards.

To answer your second question, I think I am not completely sure what might be going on. May be if you can share some screenshot or something which might help us see a glimpse of the issue, we might be able to help you better

Not applicable
Author

Ok, that is good to know.

Solved the issue already by ticking "Suppress Zero Values".

sunny_talwar

Awesome