Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Mouse over

Hi Guys,

I want a mouse over function to enable a sheet in my Qlikview dashboard. I have a text object placed in a sheet. When you hover on this text object, a different sheet should open. Is it possible to achieve this in Qlikview ?

I also understand we can give a 'Activate Sheet' Action on the text object and could make the sheet to appear. Here I would not want the user to click on this object , rather the sheet should open when a user hovers on the text object.

Thanks !

Arun

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Unfortunately there is no 'On Mouse over' functionality in Qlikview only the help text is displayed.

If you have knowledge of javascript you can create an extension to do the task for you.

Here is an example of an extension which changes the button colour on mouse over.

https://community.qlik.com/message/783054#783054

Anil_Babu_Samineni

1) Yes, we can control navigation in qlikview

2) Your assumption is make sense, Even that's not possible Extensions too. (I will try out this Monday). If so, I will share JS file with you

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Anil

balabhaskarqlik

Is you issue resolved, post the solution.