Skip to main content

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
An issue has been identified on Qlik Cloud hub, please visit our Status Update Page for details: GET THE LATEST
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multi-level Pie Chart

Hi everyone,

It's my first time using qlikview. I'm starting a new project, to display a report clearly and I want to creat a a multi-level pie chart. I saw this online and i would like to do it in qlikview. http://www.fusioncharts.com/charts/multilevel-pie-charts/ (click on the chart pictures to see how it works)

1. Can i do this in Qlikview?
  2. Is it easy to do and i can do it my self or using the companies IT team or do I need an qlikview programer?
  3. Can i make it that user can choose the information he wants to see and the pie chart adapts to it.

For example.

center topic is: fruits

second ring: either choose all types of fruits groups , or fruit by a single group such as citrous. or even choose fruit by geographic region.

and so on.

1. lastly, is there a limit to the amount information and complexity I can go with this.

thanks in advance for your help.

I've never used Qlikview so i really dont know the capability, flexiablity it can offer. I'm also considering BO. Any suggestions n which program would work better for this project.

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

1. You can add two dimensions to the pie chart

2. Don't create such dysfunctional graphics. Use a bar chart instead.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand