Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

MultiBox Issue

Hi All,

I am having a strange multi box issue when the document is hosted in QlikView server.

I have three multi boxes that are are aligned in a single line .ie the y co-ordinate for all these multi boxes are same.

When I click on the multi boxes , the drop down is not aligning with multi boxes correctly .

All the multi box drop down are showing in the same place ..

I don't see this issue in desktop version or in the web view .It seems this issue is happening only in the server.

Also when changed the alignment little bit(changed the y co-ordinate by 1) and checked it , its working fine. Not sure if its a Qlikview bug.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Attached the word document which explains the steps carried out.

Thanks

NV.

4 Replies
stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

That is very strange, and almost certainly a bug.

Did you clone one multibox from the other?  Could they somehow be linked objects?  Right click and check the linked status, and remove the link if they are linked.

Deleting the multiboxes and recreating them one at a time will almost certainly fix the issue.

Steve

Not applicable
Author

Hi Steve ,

Thanks for your reply.

The multi boxes are not liked objects.

I have already tried deleting and recreating the objects ..but it didn't work either.

Regards,

Nirmal.

stevedark
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Odd. Sounds like a bug that is worth sending on to support. Can you recreate the problem in a brand new app?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Steve,

I have attached the sample document in my original post. That was done in a brand new app.

Thanks,

Nirmal.