Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Multiple records

As you can see in the attached file, i load some data from an excel file

Then i check if the field [codice agevolazione] is equal to some determined values, and in that case i use some variable to set a new field [aliquota stato]:

if([codice agevolazione] = 'A0100', '$(vAliqStatoA0100)',

if([codice agevolazione] = 'A0160', '$(vAliqStatoA0160)',

if([codice agevolazione] = 'B0210', '$(vAliqStatoB0210)',

if([codice agevolazione] = 'E0100', '$(vAliqStatoE0100)',

if([codice agevolazione] = 'H0100', '$(vAliqStatoH0100)',

if([codice agevolazione] = 'L0100', '$(vAliqStatoL0100)',

if([codice agevolazione] = 'L0110', '$(vAliqStatoL0110)',

if([codice agevolazione] = 'R0100', '$(vAliqStatoR0100)',

if([codice agevolazione] = 'A0000', '$(vAliqStatoA0000)',))))))))) as [aliquota stato]

When i run the script i get multiple rows for each original row, as if QV found more than one value in the [codice agevolazione] field

This is completely unexpected, and i cannot understand why it works this way

Any idea?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Do those variables have values? Since the new result is the expression to display a variable, if the variable is blank it will return nothing.

You can try setting one of the variables to see what it does.

Edit:

I just looked at your file, try linking this table to the original. It seems to be creating multiple records due to there not being a direct link, so for every line from the main table you get it multiplied by the total lines from the resident table.

I also have no experience working with Replace loads or partial reload functions so I may be completely off.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Have you tried this?

'$(vAliqStato' & [codice agevolazione] & ')' as [aliquota stato]

Not applicable
Author

tried now, without success (i get blank as result for [aliquota stato])

Not applicable
Author

Do those variables have values? Since the new result is the expression to display a variable, if the variable is blank it will return nothing.

You can try setting one of the variables to see what it does.

Edit:

I just looked at your file, try linking this table to the original. It seems to be creating multiple records due to there not being a direct link, so for every line from the main table you get it multiplied by the total lines from the resident table.

I also have no experience working with Replace loads or partial reload functions so I may be completely off.