Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
minajalalian90
Contributor II
Contributor II

My QVW is closed automaticly

Hi Experts,

I am new in  QlikView and I have  had a problem Since yesterday .

Every time i open the QVW , it automatically closes  after a few seconds. Before there was no problem using the file.

I use QlikView Personal Edition version 12.

Please get me the solutions

Thanks and regards

12 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Mina, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that is not a valid license key at this point, it does not have a product level feature in it and given what I do see, it would appear to be a QlikiView Server license, which is not going to work for your Desktop Client as far as license goes.  You will need to get up with your Partner/Account Manager to discuss things at this point, as they will need to be the ones to get this straightened out for you.  The License Enabler File (LEF) should have a ProductLevel statement in it with a value of 1, 2 or 3 in order for it to work with the Desktop Client, the only other option would be to clear the license in the Desktop Client and lease a license from your Named User CAL on the QilkView Server if you guys have one and the QVS license allows leasing.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
minajalalian90
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Brett,

Thanks for the reply.

I reinstalled the Qlikview desktop and the issue was resolved with the new license.

chetanpatel
Contributor III
Contributor III

I have uninstall and  install it again still doesn't work