cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

My filters in QV12 not Working

regards

I commented that in the past days, I migrated the version of QlikView 11 to the newest release of QlikView December 2017, but the surprise for me was that when the data model was reloaded they stopped showing information on all the boards where I use dates.

Already perform the part of "QlikView November 2017: Failing reloads and BNF script reload mode" which consite in enabling the BNF to do it in a normal way both in the server and in the project, it is executed and everything seems to work but now I see that the boards that use date filters do not work.

What I need to do is that by means of a range of dates I add the values ​​of discounts.

For this I have the following formula, which I was working perfectly.

= sum ({$ <Year =, Month =, DateBill = {"<= $ (vFechaFin)> = $ (vFechaIni)"}>} ValueDiscount)

I thought it was the data so I keyed in the tables and see what they have but everything is correct until it occurred to me to put the same formula but with fixed values ​​and it worked.

= sum ({$ <Year =, Month =, DateBack = {"<= 2018-03-10> = 2018-03-01"}>} ValueDiscount)

Apparently it is something at the time of reading the values ​​of the variables but I have not changed anything at all.

0 Replies