This field is required.
Only these extensions are allowed(.jpg, .JPG, .jpeg, .JPEG, .gif, .GIF, .png, .PNG)
Tags cannot contain the characters ' /, \\, #, ?, or ; >,< '
Only these extensions are allowed(.zip,.ZIP,.pdf,.PDF,.qvf,.QVF,.qvw,.QVW)
Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.
I'm using NPrinting 16.7 on a Windows 10 system. I have Qlikview 11.2.
I'm new to NPrinting, and these are the steps I followed to create a new NPrinting file/report:
1. Opened NPrinting on my local machine.
2. Established a connection with a QVW file. The QVW file is on another server.
3. Refreshed the object list. NPrinting said 588 objects were retrieved, indicating the connection was successful.
4. Created a new Excel report.
5. Did not give a template name. Then clicked on New in the Template menu at the top right.
As seen, the connection field is blank, and the objects do not show up on the left. Did I miss a step, or is the issue something else?