Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Need Help - Script Locking Up

I have a script that I've been running for about 7 or 8 months now, but it has begun to lock up with my latest update.  The script runs all the way through until the end, then the box doesn't go away.  It just hangs up with the only 2 options being "End Here" or "Abort".  I have tried "End Here", but the popup stays when I click on it.  Any ideas?

1 Reply
Oleg_Troyansky
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Many things could go wrong. The most likely issue is that your latest addition caused a large synthetic key. For example:

- You reloaded one of the tables using a RESIDENT load, and you forgot to drop the temporary table, therefore causing the two tables to link on all the fields.

- You added a new table that has many identical fields with one of the previously loaded tables.

If you can't find the reason, open the Debugger and run your script with the Limited load (100 rows or so). At the end, examine the resulting table structure in the table viewer. You should see the synthetic key there, if my assessment is right...

cheers,

Oleg Troyansky