cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need the Result in attached format

Hi Team,

Need one quick help. I have two different excel which has to be loaded.Once both the excels are loaded i need the output in the exact attached format.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Avinash

5 Replies
devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

like this

create Pivot table chart object using below expression

try to create below 3 Dimension:

1) Country,

2) ValueList('Registration','ATV')

3) ValueList('Total Registration','Last 7 Day Registration','Total ATV','Last 7 Days ATV')

create Cal.Measure :

if( ValueList('Total Registration','Last 7 Day Registration','Total ATV','Last 7 Days ATV')='Total Registration' and

ValueList('Registration','ATV')='Registration',sum([Total Registration]),

if( ValueList('Total Registration','Last 7 Day Registration','Total ATV','Last 7 Days ATV')='Last 7 Day Registration' and

ValueList('Registration','ATV')='Registration',sum([Last 7 Day Registration]),

if( ValueList('Total Registration','Last 7 Day Registration','Total ATV','Last 7 Days ATV')='Total ATV' and

ValueList('Registration','ATV')='ATV',sum([Total ATV]),

if( ValueList('Total Registration','Last 7 Day Registration','Total ATV','Last 7 Days ATV')='Last 7 Days ATV' and

ValueList('Registration','ATV')='ATV',sum([Last 7 Days ATV])))))

Sort tab:

1) match('India','USA','Russia','Egypt','UK')

2) ValueList('Registration','ATV')

Capture.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks,

But how do i do the same formatting in qliksense.

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

above mentioned valuelist expression should work in both qliksense and qlikview. just try to follow above steps.

P.S: for qliksense you have to create connection to import your excel source. and remaining steps are same above mentioned.

Close this thread by marking as correct.

Thanks

Deva

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

refer to the qliksense version output,

Capture.JPG

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Work around seems okay, But it optimize more size. i would prefer to create 2 island tables and use same for Match condition using Pick(Match()).. instead If..Else..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful