Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melissabuczkowski
Contributor
Contributor

No dollar sign beside scrap cost on dashboard

We are using Qlikview to monitor our production tied with Mattec. 

On our dashboard there is not a dollar sign showing for scrap cost, only a value. Is this something that is just a bug, or something I need to reach out to a different channel for resolution? 

Labels (3)
4 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, if that is a text box with a expression you can use Money() funciontion to transform it to money format:

=Money([Write_Here_Actual_Textbox_Expression])

https://help.qlik.com/es-ES/sense/April2020/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Scripting/FormattingFun...

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can change currency format in your properties in Number Tab.

melissabuczkowski
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I don't seem to have the Numbers tab. Thank you all for your help, I am going to escalate the issue

Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

If you do not have Numbers tab in the chart properties view, that would indicate someone has set security restrictions either on the application or at the system level, and you would likely need to check with the admins to see which it may be, if you are not the developer of the application, that would be the other person to check with to see if they set anything in the security settings to disallow changes to things etc.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.