Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baezage
Contributor
Contributor

Obener el total que nuestra tabla simple y agregarlo a una variable

Buenas tengo una tabla simple, al cual le aplico una serie de filtros tales como la fecha y la operación.  Esta me muestra los totales de dos campos : Monto Tranzado y Valor de la Operación.   Yo deseo obtener estos totales y agregarlos a una variable, pero en la variable me muestra el total, pero de todos los registros de la tabla sin filtros.  Y usado las siguientes funciones en los totales =Sum({$} [MontoTransado])      ó Aggr(Sum({$} [MontoTransado]), DesTipoNegociacion).

la tabla es la siguiente:

baezage_0-1637862452811.png

Como pueden ver el total de la variable, contiene el valor de todos los registros sin filtrar y la tabla presenta el total con filtros, que es el que necesito.

Si me pueden ayudar, se los agredexeria.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Sue_Macaluso
Community Manager
Community Manager

moving to Qlikview forum

Sue Macaluso
Maria_Halley
Support
Support

Translation

Hi, I have a simple table, to which I apply a series of filters such as the date and the operation. This shows me the totals of two fields: Transaction Amount and Transaction Value. I want to obtain these totals and add them to a variable, but in the variable it shows me the total, but of all the records in the table without filters. And using the following functions in the totals = Sum ({$} [AmountTransado]) or Aggr (Sum ({$} [AmountTransado]), DesTipoNegociacion).

the table is as follows:

baezage_0-1637862452811.png

As you can see the total of the variable, it contains the value of all the unfiltered records and the table presents the total with filters, which is what I need.

If you can help me, I will thank you.