Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Object moving and alignment on dashboard

Hi, this is frustracting the hell out of me, Im designing the layout of my dashboard and I have various objects on a dashboard that I am trying to line up, i.e. align to the left or centre align etc.  drawing an "imaginary" box with the mouse to select all the objects is no good, as for example I want to align a number of small labels over text boxes and by using the mouse to draw around and select the objects that I want to align I'm also selecting things i dont want to align because they are within the same area!

It seems that Qlikview doesn't support shift+mouse click or ctrl+mouse click to allow you to select various objects on a sheet that are not adjacent to each other.  Is this correct and qlikview have missed basic windows functionality here or am I missing something....?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It supports Shift+click - but you have to click on the object caption.  If an object have hidden caption, you have to unhide - align - hide.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It supports Shift+click - but you have to click on the object caption.  If an object have hidden caption, you have to unhide - align - hide.

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

CTRL+A to select all the objects in the page

in View -> Design Grid you can activate a grid that can help you to align objects

In layout -> align / distribute you can align selected object

hope this helps

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Try

CTRL + MAYUS   you can  select   several objects.

regards.