cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III

Others Label in Funnel Chart

I created a funnel chart with Dimension Limits set and Labeling them as 'Other'.

Dimension limits.JPGFunnel.png

But I don't see that label in the chart. But when i change the chart to a bar, it works. Please help

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rubenmarin

Ok, but how is set the label, maybe using dual() with the dimension value?

In that case I return to my first answer: If not it should be because your expression is cheking for dimension values and 'Others' will have many different values, not only one.

In expression you can check if there are many values and in that case set a fixed value for others, like:

Dual(If(Count(DISTINCT DimensionField)>1, 'Others', DimensionField) & Chr(10)& Expression, Expression)

View solution in original post

7 Replies
rubenmarin

Hi, maybe you have only 7 dimension values? if you set a lower number, like 'Largest 5 Values' it appears?

If not it should be because your expression is cheking for dimension values and 'Others' will have many different values, not only one.

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

I definitely have more than 7. 

Isn't that the point of 'Others'? To consolidate all dimensions beyond Largest 7 to show as 'Others'? Like I said, it works in Bar chart but not funnel. I am guessing it might be a bug

rubenmarin

Yes, that's hpow it works, if there are more dimensions than the specified they show gouped in 'Others'.

I have tested and at least in April-2019 SR3 it should work.

Captura.JPG

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Yes, shows in the legend. But not inside the Funnel

rubenmarin

If I check the option to show values it shows values also in Others segment:

rubenmarin_1-1588746372717.png

qlikwiz123
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi,

Yes, the values show up inside the funnel even in my chart (look at the attached image in the beginning of the post). But for some reason, the label is missing for 'Others'

rubenmarin

Ok, but how is set the label, maybe using dual() with the dimension value?

In that case I return to my first answer: If not it should be because your expression is cheking for dimension values and 'Others' will have many different values, not only one.

In expression you can check if there are many values and in that case set a fixed value for others, like:

Dual(If(Count(DISTINCT DimensionField)>1, 'Others', DimensionField) & Chr(10)& Expression, Expression)