Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Out of object memory in Qlikview10 SR3

Hi all,

I am using straight table in my QVW file.

My System Configuration for Qlikview :  4 GB RAM, 250 GB HardDisk, Using QLIKVIEW10 SR3.

When i am loading 60 columns in my Staright Table, it is generating an error message "Out of Object Memory".

How can i overcome this problem.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Venkat

1 Reply
ToniKautto
Employee
Employee

This is most likely caused by your expressions being too complex or your data model having synthetic keys. Without seing the application it is a bit hard to give spot-on pointers, but below are some common guidance.

1. Make sure you have no synthetic keys in the data model (Ctrl + T)

2. If you have calculated dimensions, make sure they are not complex or even eliminate them by different solution

3. Disable all expressions. Enable them one bu one to determine if there is a specific expression that causes your problem.

4. Minimize usage of nested IF statements in your expressions.

5. If possible precalculate values in your script instead of in application objects, to decrease memory and CPU usage during runtime

For more detailed input, please attach a sample QVW so that the table object and your datat model can be evaluated. If the file is large, it will be enough to have it attached without any data (File > Reduce Data > Remove All Values)