Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vikneesh25
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Output data for only latest date(TodayDate)

Hi,

I want my chart to only populate data based on latest QVD and not all. I tried running this expression but it still gives me the total of all QVD's and not the latest one.

=SUM({<Date={"<=$(=Date(Today()))"}>}TOTAL_CASES)

How do i do it?

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Taoufiq_Zarra

Hi,

I think the problem is in the expression

What you do here is return the data with the date less than or equal to today, so if the date of the last QVD is today the expression will return all the data, so it's normal.

so if you want to calculate only on the last QVD either at script level you can add a Flag that identifies the last QVD or if the last QVD is today's date then you can change <= to =.

Otherwise you can share a sample data to help you better.

Regards,
Taoufiq ZARRA

"Please LIKE posts and "Accept as Solution" if the provided solution is helpful "

(you can mark up to 3 "solutions") 😉
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Following Design Blog post my be helpful too, but if Taoufiq's post is what you needed, please be sure to close out your thread by using the Accept as Solution button on his post.  If you did something different, consider posting that and then use the button on that post to close the thread.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/Dates-in-Set-Analysis/ba-p/1472511

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.