Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

PIVOT TABLE SHOW ISSUE

I have a pivot table with State as a dimension .  If you  see the attachment NO_Month_Selection. I can see Sates 'AR'  and  'KY' which is what I would like to see, but as soon as I select the month 'Jan'  (attachment MOnth_Selection), I loose 'AR' and 'KY'.  What do I need to do so that I should see 'AR'  and 'KY'.

Here is my expression

If((sum({<Year={$(=MAx(Year))},NO_BOP_FLAG={'0'},ORGANIZATION_NAME= ,[Line of Business]=>}INDEMNITY_PAID_YTD-INDEMNITY_RECOVERY_YTD)

or

sum({<Year={$(=MAx(Year)-1)},NO_BOP_FLAG={'0'},ORGANIZATION_NAME= ,[Line of Business]=>}INDEMNITY_PAID_YTD-INDEMNITY_RECOVERY_YTD))='0',0,

((max({<Year={$(=Max(Year))} ,NO_BOP_FLAG={'0'},ORGANIZATION_NAME= ,[Line of Business]=,Month = {"<=$(=Max(Month))"}>}MthNbr)/12)

*Sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))},NO_BOP_FLAG={'0'},ORGANIZATION_NAME= ,[Line of Business]=,Month = {"<=$(=Max(Month))"}>} ind_budget)))

8 Replies
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Check once in your data For JAN in the States 'AR' and 'KY'. Data is there or not??

I Think your data is picking some Null Date Month Data when your are not selecting Months.

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
Not applicable
Author

NO there is no data for 'AR' and 'TN' for 01/2016.  but I still wanna display AR and TN.  Here is the issue The column I am shoing is the budget , I do have budget for 01/2016 but the actuals for 01/2016 are 0/ So I want to list 'AR' and 'KY' budget even though the actuals are '0'

Not applicable
Author

but thats what I want to see

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Check Show null values for your Dimension!!

HirisH
Not applicable
Author

Attached is the desired result.

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

What expressions you are using for,

2015 and 2016 columns displayed,

HirisH
Not applicable
Author

fOR 2016, EXPRESSION IS

sum({<Year={$(=MAx(Year))},NO_BOP_FLAG={'0'},ORGANIZATION_NAME= ,[Line of Business]=>}INDEMNITY_PAID_YTD-INDEMNITY_RECOVERY_YTD)

For 2015 Expression is

sum({<Year={$(=MAx(Year)-1)},NO_BOP_FLAG={'0'},ORGANIZATION_NAME= ,[Line of Business]=>}INDEMNITY_PAID_YTD-INDEMNITY_RECOVERY_YTD)

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

sum({<Year={$(=MAx(Year))},NO_BOP_FLAG={'0'},ORGANIZATION_NAME= ,[Line of Business]=,Month=>}INDEMNITY_PAID_YTD-INDEMNITY_RECOVERY_YTD)

sum({<Year={$(=MAx(Year)-1)},NO_BOP_FLAG={'0'},ORGANIZATION_NAME= ,[Line of Business]=,Month=>}INDEMNITY_PAID_YTD-INDEMNITY_RECOVERY_YTD)

Check now

HirisH