Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

PIVOT TABLE ISSUE

I have a pivot table with State as a dimension .  If you  see the attachment NO_Month_Selection. I can see Sates 'AR'  and  'KY' which is what I would like to see, but as soon as I select the month 'Jan'  (attachment MOnth_Selection), I loose 'AR' and 'KY'.  What do I need to do so that I should see 'AR'  and 'KY'.

Here is my expression

If((sum({<Year={$(=MAx(Year))},NO_BOP_FLAG={'0'},ORGANIZATION_NAME= ,[Line of Business]=>}INDEMNITY_PAID_YTD-INDEMNITY_RECOVERY_YTD)

or

sum({<Year={$(=MAx(Year)-1)},NO_BOP_FLAG={'0'},ORGANIZATION_NAME= ,[Line of Business]=>}INDEMNITY_PAID_YTD-INDEMNITY_RECOVERY_YTD))='0',0,

((max({<Year={$(=Max(Year))} ,NO_BOP_FLAG={'0'},ORGANIZATION_NAME= ,[Line of Business]=,Month = {"<=$(=Max(Month))"}>}MthNbr)/12)

*Sum({<Year={$(=Max(Year))},NO_BOP_FLAG={'0'},ORGANIZATION_NAME= ,[Line of Business]=,Month = {"<=$(=Max(Month))"}>} ind_budget)))

1 Reply
swuehl
MVP
MVP

Have you intended to attach some files to your post?

If possible, please attach also a small sample QVW that demonstrates your issue?