Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darrenhe
Contributor
Contributor

Percentage of Customers using Product with Clickthrough to Table

I'm looking for some help getting a bar chart working where each bar represents the percentage of all customers using a given product.

The original data table has one row per unique customer, and there is a column representing each product, with a cell value of 1 if the customer using that product, and 0 if not.

I've gotten the bar chart working by using an AVG per product, but then the bars are not clickable - I'd like the data table next to the bar chart to update with the subset of customers using the product for which bar I click on in the bar chart.

Any ways to make this work (with or without changing the format of the source data table)?

Thank you.

1 Reply
forte
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi @darrenhe 

You need your table (with one column per product) to another with a column called (in example) ProductName and another with that 1 and 0's values. You can do this usin crosstable

MynewModel:

Crosstable (ProductName,Value10)

LOAD

customer,

MyProcuct1,

MyProduct2,

MyProduct3,...

FROM TABLE;

After that yoy can use productname as a dimension (and you'll be able to select as you suggested). Your expresion for percentage should looks something like that 

sum(Value10 ) / coun(total disticnt customer)

Hope it helps

Regards