Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Performance Scorecard help

Hi All,

I am trying to create a scorecard in QlikView but not getting any success.I have attached a small example QVW with QVD files.

KPI.PNG

Example Overview :

There are 5 Sales reps and their performance is measured on below KPIs.

• Total Number of Sales
  • Total Complaints Received
  • Total Cancellations of orders.

NOTE: Each of these KPIs have different targets for each Sales rep and it will change over time. (Like shown above Table)

I am trying to achieve following:

To get a table like below and I will have list field of Sales reps.

So when I change the sales rep name from the list then the below table should be updated based on which sales rep is selected.

Sales Rep 1.PNG

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached example for the easy way out. If you want to do it the hard way then use a synthetic dimension: ValueList() – For those tricky situations

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

8 Replies
squeakie_pig
Creator II
Creator II

You could either have multiple expressions in the one chart with conditional show on the different expressions based on GetSelectedCount(Sales Rep)=1.  This might not give you the presentation you want.

So you could have 2 charts with conditional show on one of them for GetSelectedCount(Sales Rep)=1  and the other GetSelectedCount(Sales Rep) = 0 so the bottom KPI chart will show when you select 1 sales rep

Not applicable
Author

Hi Lokesh Patel

Check one of the possible solution in the attachment.

Is that what you tried to achieve?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached example for the easy way out. If you want to do it the hard way then use a synthetic dimension: ValueList() – For those tricky situations

Not applicable
Author

Thank you all for your time I really appreciate it..

I will try to implement this in the actual application.

I have one more question.

What is the best way to get the names of KPI dynamically?

Because in the real scenario there are around 10 KPIs and also not all the KPIs applies to all sales rep.

So if I talk about this example... if Sales Rep 'James' is exempted from Complaints (He can have as many complaints as he wants, because there will be no KPI value agains complaints for him) so the complaints row should not appear when 'James' is selected

is that possible?

Not applicable
Author

Thank you for your time and efforts Anton.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks gwassenaar

Your QVW and article link is helpful. However, I have asked one more question regarding this example in below comment.

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Create a table with sales reps and the KPI's that are relevant for them. Then create a really complicated synthetic dimension and equally complicated expressions that generate results for the KPI's that are relevant for the selected sales reps. Oh, and you'll need a table with the KPI's and the expressions to calculate them too.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Gysbert.